Such random things

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 2:50 AM by The Unpaid Writer
Its been a while since I've written, and its about time I get my act together. I've been so behind on my blogging, and from time to time I can't find the time to make myself sit at the computer and write. I still haven't finished writing my story either. lol. How sad is that? Tear!!!!

2009 is almost coming to an end, and so many things have happened. Most I won't mention at all, but this year its had its ups and down. Who knows how things will be in the coming months? November just started, and more adventures too come.

I'll keep my blogging updated. lol.

1 Response to "Such random things"

  1. .kai. Says:

    cousin, you NEED to keep this update becaue I DO check it! haha.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog