Happy tears and 2010 goals

Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:08 AM by The Unpaid Writer
I'm so happy for my cuz Kaleo, and her new hubby Geno. YAYYYYYYYYYYY for them! Happy tears! Gosh I love my cuz so much. I'll miss her a lot. Gosh Geno, taking our girl away. Nah! I'm proud to be her cousin, and witness her love for her hubby while she sang and danced for him tonight. I'm excited for her and her new future.

There's so much great things that has happened all year, and so many too come. I can't wait for 2010. I wonder what cuz or friend will be getting married next.

Here are my 2010 goals:

Eat healthy
Lose weight
Pay bills
Again lose weight by exercising more and eating healthy
Lose weight again and again
Stay healthy by losing weight and exercising more and eating healthy

OKAYYYYYYYYYYY I KNOW So I find myself repeating, can't help it.

I do have a list of 2010 goals, and in a few weeks I'll put up a post.

Now I'm going to really stick to my new goals, or the same old goals but with a new direction.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY FOR ME!

1 Response to "Happy tears and 2010 goals"

  1. .kai. Says:

    love the goals! 2010 is a great start for ALL of us (aahhmmm, i'm talking about myself). at least you have goals, i haven't gotten that far yet.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog